A Cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the Cookies is adapting the content of the web to their profile and needs, run out cookies services offered any page be diminished considerably. To see more about what are the cookies, What store, how to remove them, desactivarlas, etc., Please direct this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way it fights spam.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each uses its own social network cookies so you can click on buttons type I like the Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or deactivation of these. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept the same.
- In the case of cookies de Google Analytics, company stores cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using that Google gives cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.